Monday, November 30, 2009

Slacking!

First and foremost, I would like to thank those of you who have taken time out of your day to actually read the things I ramble here. I am so surprised when someone says to me that they have read my blogs and I am truly grateful for the time you take out of your day to visit my blog.

With that being said, help! I have been slacking on my daily goal of donating 10 pieces of free kibble to animals in a shelter. If you visit www.freekibble.com and answer their daily question, you help donate 10 pieces of kibble to a dog in a shelter whether you answer it right or wrong. With the economy in the situation it is in, these animals need our help. There is also a link to a site that feeds cats as well. So please, help me catch up and feed a hungry dog or cat!!!! It only takes 30 seconds, maybe a minute.

Thank you for either reading (again) and/or visiting freekibble.com. I'll update about my eatings over Thanksgiving tomorrow, it won't be pretty!

1 comment:

  1. I've been doing it every day since you told me about it!

    Have you been clicking on www.animalrescuesite.com? :)

    ReplyDelete